Who Else Might Be Eating Your Cereal? Common Pantry Pests And How To Naturally Get Rid Of Them
Getting rid of pantry pests can be time and money-consuming, but is possible. In most cases, you will be able to get rid of their presence on your own, but it is beneficial to get it looked at by a professional pest control company.
Sings of Pantry Pest Infestation
- Live or dead insects, larvae, pupae, or silken webbing
- Holes, on the outside of food packets or bags;
- Larvae, pupae, or silken webbing in food harbourages in cracks and crevices around shelves and kitchen cupboards
- Larvae, pupae, or silken webbing on window sills;
- Pests caught in insect traps.